Address: No. 20 Yongjiongjiao, Xicheng District, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
With the various needs of modern life, the spare parts for the production of these important products are also endless. Below we list the main application areas of these 10 categories of valves.
1) Oil refining equipment, most of the valves used in oil refining equipment are pipeline valves, which are mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, traps, etc. Among them, the demand for gate valves accounts for about 80% of the total number of valves. (Valves account for 3% to 5% of the total equipment investment);
2) Chemical fiber equipment, chemical fiber products mainly include polyester, acrylic and vinylon. Ball valves, jacketed valves (jacketed ball valves, jacketed gate valves, jacketed shut-off valves) required by the valve;
3) Acrylic sunny device. This device generally requires standard-produced valves, which are mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, traps, needle globe valves, plug valves, among which the gate valve accounts for about 75% of the total number of valves;
4) Synthetic ammonia plant. Because the ammonia synthesis and purification methods are different, the process flow is different, and the technical functions of the required valves are also different. At present, domestic ammonia synthesis equipment mainly requires gate valves, globe valves, check valves, traps, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, regulating valves, needle valves, safety valves, high temperature and low temperature valves;
2. Hydropower station application valve, the construction of China's power station is developing in a large-scale direction, so large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves, pressure reducing valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency blocking valves and flow control valves, and spherically sealed instruments are required. Shut-off valve, (according to the national "10th Five-Year Plan", in addition to Inner Mongolia and Guizhou provinces can build more than 200,000 kilowatt units, other provinces and cities can only build more than 300,000 kilowatt units);
3. Valves for metallurgical applications. Alumina behavior in the metallurgical industry mainly requires the use of wear-resistant slurry valves (in-flow shut-off valves) and regulating traps. The steelmaking industry mainly uses metal-sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves, cut-off flashes and four-way reversing valves;
4. Marine application valves. With the development of offshore oilfields, the amount of valves required for flat marine development has gradually increased. Offshore platforms require shut-off ball valves, check valves, and multi-way valves;
5. Food and medical application valves. The industry mainly uses stainless steel ball valves, all-plastic ball valves and butterfly valves. Among the above 10 categories of valve products, the demand for general valves is relatively large, such as instrument valves, needle valves, needle globe valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, and butterfly valves.
6. Rural and urban construction application valves, urban construction departments generally use low pressure valves, and are currently developing in the direction of environmental protection and energy saving. Environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, centerline butterfly valves, and metal-sealed butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most domestic urban buildings require valves such as balancing valves, soft-sealed gate valves, butterfly valves, etc .;
7. In rural and urban heating valves and urban heating systems, a large number of metal-sealed butterfly valves, horizontal balance valves and direct-buried ball valves are required. Because of this type of valve, vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalance problems in the pipeline are solved to achieve energy saving and generation. Purpose of heat balance.
8. For environmental protection application valves and domestic environmental protection systems, the water supply system mainly needs centerline butterfly valves, soft-sealed gate valves, ball valves, and exhaust valves (for removing air from the pipeline). Sewage treatment systems mainly require soft-sealed gate valves and butterfly valves;
9. Gas valves and city gas account for 22% of the entire natural market. Valves are used in large quantities and there are many types. Mainly need ball valve, plug valve, pressure reducing valve, safety valve;
10. Pipeline application valves, long-distance pipelines are mainly crude oil, finished products and natural pipelines. The most commonly used valves for this type of pipeline are forged steel three-body full-diameter ball valves, sulfur-resistant flat gate valves, safety valves, and check valves.