Address: No. 20 Yongjiongjiao, Xicheng District, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
Regulating butterfly valve is widely used in gas pipeline network, to realize the pressure regulation of the pipeline network and the adjustment of user's usage and heating value. It is an indispensable device in system operation, and there are no other good substitutes. Due to the influence of gas moisture and impurities on the valve body during its operation, the jam of the butterfly valve often occurs) The jam of the butterfly valve will cause the system pressure to be unbalanced, and the jam at the user side will cause the user to use a low amount or the heating value cannot be satisfied Production needs, and even media interruption accidents such as user stalls) The jam of the regulating butterfly valve will cause damage to the execution structure, and even cause motor burnout, which will increase the motor scrap rate and increase the operating cost of enterprise equipment) According to the analysis of the use of the butterfly valve in two years, a total of 11 problems have occurred in the butterfly valve, of which 9 were unable to be used due to jamming, and the jamming problem accounted for 81.8% of the failure of the butterfly valve.
According to the field investigation and existing problems of butterfly valve, adjusting the butterfly valve jam is a bottleneck problem that restricts the transfer of production. Butterfly valve jamming seriously threatens the pressure regulation and gas supply of the gas network pipe network. It also increases the frequency of daily butterfly valve maintenance. Increase valve maintenance costs.
In view of the above problems, the on-line regulation butterfly valve jam and its impact are analyzed. The main problems are as follows:
(1) The regulating butterfly valve operates uninterruptedly and does not move for a long time, which may easily cause the gap between the shaft and the sleeve to be damaged, and the shaft sleeve to be rusted and adhered to the shaft.
(2) Differences in the internal structure of the regulating butterfly valve. Based on the analysis of the structure of the regulating butterfly valve on the spot, there are mainly two types of valve bodies, single shaft sleeves and double shaft sleeves.
(3) There are differences in the selection of valve body shaft sleeve materials for different valve manufacturers. Better shaft sleeves use copper or copper-based internal coating self-lubricating composite materials. This results in different shaft and shaft materials due to different shaft sleeve materials. The possibility of casing corrosion will be greatly reduced.
(4) The valve does not perform trial rotation on a daily basis. Based on the amount of dust and saturated water in the conveying medium, a regular test rotation plan for the butterfly valve is made to avoid damage to the shaft gap caused by dust and moisture.
(5) The aging failure of the pressure packing of the valve body shaft head, which causes the friction force of the pressure roller to the shaft to increase, which causes the valve body to not operate due to over-torque.
(6) The temperature difference and pressure difference between the two sides of the valve are large, causing uneven deformation of the valve plate, inability to rotate due to uneven force, or inflexible rotation.
(7) The installation direction is incorrect. If the valve shaft is not installed in parallel with the ground, it is easy to cause the shaft head to accumulate dust and moisture to corrode the shaft.